I got a reversible silk-wool scarf from Tsumori Chisato, by early summer discount sales.
The warm, soft and smooth textile was made for her early spring collection, but I can use this still now, when it’s little chilly.
Some of big polka dots turn into chubby octopuses and shells. They are humorous, makes me happy to go out with it.
- Horoscope print scarf from Tsumori Chisato
- Hot Dog Scarf from Jack Spade for Gapkids
- ‘Brick Bunnies’ Scarf from MARC BY MARC JACOBS
- Jumbo Plaid Scarf from Marc by Marc Jacobs
- Houseki Neko – tsumori chisato watch