We had a wonderful breakfast at the hotel.
And, it was a buffet style breakfast.
We were able to have whatever we wanted. We got a beautiful omelet which a chef made for us in front of us.
Everything was perfect; however, one of my favorite breakfast was a small curry doughnut. It was difficult to stop eating for me.
- Overnight trip to Hotel Nikko Tokyo 2
- Overnight trip to Hotel Nikko Tokyo 1
- Recommended Hotels in Tokyo
- Afternoon tea at Shangri-La Hotel Tokyo
- Japanese restaurant, Tempura Odawara at Shinagawa Prince Hotel