I was invited for Christina’s Swedish traditional Christmas Fika.
Unfortunately because I can’t drink so I couldn’t try it, but the kitchen was filled with mellow Glögg (hot wine with spice, some dry fruits and almonds) scents.
Her handmade Pepparkakor (ginger cookies) and Lussebullar (saffron breads) were very good, and meeting with new friends were so much fun.
Hope you all 8tokyo readers have wonderful holidays!
a very short introduction of our friend Christina :)
She’s one of the founders of Swedish fashion/jewellery brand mori & mimosa, right now she’s living in Tokyo to studying Japanese, finding inspiration for her surface patterns, looking for design collaborations and trying out Tokyo’s cakes and cookies. You can check her mufflers from here.
- Christmas cake from Antenor
- Reindeer chocolate Christmas cake from Juin
- Christmas mini cakes from GRAMERCY NEW YORK
- Christmas cake from HENRI CHARPENTIER 1
- Christmas cake from HENRI CHARPENTIER 2