My sister and I went on an overnight trip to Ito-shi at Shizuoka pref.
Ito-shi is one of the major hot-spring areas in Japan.
Before we took a train for Ito, we bought lunch at Tokyo station
where there are a lot of shops and restaurants. We chose sandwiches, a
hotdog and tenmusu (small rice balls with shrimp tempura).
We were busy to have the lunch because it took about 1 hour and a half to
until arrival of Ito. We had very fun time and good lunch.
- Obentou from Aoyama-gozen
- Tutankhamun made from pumpkin
- The Tokyo Gas commercial “Compilation of BENTO mails”
- Bento Box at Hiroshima station
- Bento Box from Gransta at Tokyo station