Tsukimi （night of the full moon on August 15 and September 13 of the lunar calendar）is the days for “moon-gazing”. Decorations of Japanese pampas grass are used, and moon-offerings of sake and dango （a kind of dumpling）are made as the people gaze at the moon.
Sep 30th was supposed to be one of the days for “moon-viewing” but it was windy and raining outside because of the typhoon.
I still wanted to decorate dango”dumplings” and Japanese pampas grass to enjoy the autumn evening…
Tsukimi - Wikipedia
- Lucky Charm cakes silicon mold
- Japanese sweets from Takanoya Sadahiro
- hojicha tea syrup shaved ice
- A Happy New MEW Year! – fake pancake tiger
- Japanese sweets packaging in a Shishi and a Daruma