Q-pot world appeared in Shinjuku Takashimaya 2nd floor.
Look closer, there’s historical Q-pot. treasures in the fake chocolaty-mud wall.
The beautiful faux chocolate tiara was made for advertisement of Takashimaya Valentine’s day.
Creamy accessories were made epic history – now, the faux sweets accessories exists all over the world, and the origin was Q-pot’s idea… from Japanese famous food samples.
Cell phone and tea beverage made this brand more famous.
By the way, did you notice the treasure boxes were shaped like ants nest…?
- Yokumoku x Q-pot. x Takashimaya Petit Cigare
- Q-pot. petit ghost’s sweet nibbles necklace
- ALICE’s EAT ME Biscuit Ring from Q-pot
- Chocolate Mint Ice Cream charm from Q-pot.
- Toro~ri Ice Cream from Q-pot.