Kate Spade collaborated with Doubledoors, a cafe in Shichirigahama.
The roof and signboards painted refreshing blue patterns, cute Kate’s summer ad posters decorated in the shop.
And we got a coaster (it is on the right above salad lunch) it will become 10% off ticket at Kate Spade stores.
Sea breeze blown gently against my cheek. It was a good lunch time.
- Hot Dog Scarf from Jack Spade for Gapkids
- Goreski glasses ring from Kate Spade
- A woodland park elephant bank from Kate Spade
- An apple bank from Kate Spade
- Cotton T-shirt from Kate Spade