The second day, we had breakfast at Japanese restaurant, Kasuke in Hoshinoya where we were able to enjoy the scenery of terraced rice fields.
We really loved their breakfast in Japanese style.
We had rice and very tasty a lot of side dishes such as grilled fish of the season that was baked over charcoal and plenty of steamed vegetables that were grown in Nagano prefecture.
We had very relaxed time with the good breakfast in the bright natural sun light.
- Overnight trip to Hakone 5
- Overnight trip to Hakone 4
- Overnight trip to Hakone 3
- Overnight trip to Hakone 2
- Overnight trip to Hakone 1