I went to the Kokeshi exhibit held at the Shibuya Parco Museum.
Kokeshi is a wooden doll that was made in the past as a souvenir for hot-spring bath guests.
They are mainly made in the Tohoku region.
At this exhibition, Kokeshi made in each prefecture in the Tohoku region were on display.
The atmosphere changes at little with each region and it was very interesting.
I liked the Mexican girl style one and the Miffy Kokeshi that was created from a collaboration with a Holland Airport.
- jelly no ie (house of jelly)
- Hagi no Tsuki “fluffy sponge cake filled with custard cream”
- Kuniyoshi’s Ukiyoe cats purse
- KOGIN embroidery workshop in LOGOS GALLERY
- A Happy New MEW Year! – fake pancake tiger