My friend and I had an overnight stay with B and B plan at the Ceruleantower Hotel in Shibuya.
We’ve stayed at a huge room at 37th floor where we were able to enjoy a long sweep of the city of Shibuya with a great view.
The huge room had a large living room, a small kitchen, a dining room and a bed room.
Also, they had a large clean bathroom with a large window.
I enjoyed to take a Jacuzzi bath while gazing at the beautiful night views.
- Afternoon tea at Shangri-La Hotel Tokyo
- Japanese restaurant, Tempura Odawara at Shinagawa Prince Hotel
- Afternoon tea at Shangri La hotel
- Afternoon tea at Chinzanso Tokyo
- Overnight trip to Hakone 5