The afternoon tea was started with the finger sandwiches, and following that
the 2 small hot scones were come with clotted cream and jams.
However, we were able to have the various teas that the Mandarin Oriental had chosen as much as we liked.
They had the Mandarin Oriental Tokyo Selection teas, the flavored teas, the Royal Milk teas, the Lounge Selection tea of the week, the Traditional teas, the Herb Blend teas and the coffees on the menu.
The teas were carefully made, and the fragrant teas made us very good mood.
At the end, we had some petit fours that were beautifully decorated on the
ornament shelf for Chinese tea cups.
It was very fun to look at them, also the tastes were great.
- Afternoon tea at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Tokyo:1
- Afternoon tea at Shangri-La Hotel Tokyo
- Afternoon tea at Chinzanso Tokyo
- Afternoon tea with Harney & Sons at Shangri-la Hotel in Tokyo 2
- Afternoon tea with Harney & Sons at Shangri-la Hotel in Tokyo 1