The room that we’ve stayed was the Superior room at airport side.
We were able to see the Ferris wheel that were illuminated from our window.
However, if you pay extra money, you will get a room with a view of the
The amenity service is satisfactory for especially girls.
There are Bath salts, Hairbrush, Shower cap, Turban, Skin care goods
(cleansing, cleansing foam, skin toner and lotion) and so on.
Also, there is a porch bag in which is prepared for the guests who want to
take the left over amenity and unused one to their home.
It sounds that it is very attentive service at the hotel.
- Afternoon tea at Shangri-La Hotel Tokyo
- Japanese restaurant, Tempura Odawara at Shinagawa Prince Hotel
- Afternoon tea at Shangri La hotel
- Afternoon tea at Chinzanso Tokyo
- Overnight trip to Hakone 5