“Sally Scott” is the fashion brand designed by “mina perhonen” with Akira Minagawa working as the creative director.
The Sally Scott catalogue, “Nikukyu”, is different than other brand’s catalogues, and is quietly gaining popularity.
The thing that makes the catalogue special, is that every issue features the work of photographers and drawing artists, and also includes a short story. Of course there are also lots of cute clothes, but the inclusion of the artist’s works and the stories seems to broaden the outlook of the fashion brand.
“Nikukyu” is on sale at Sally Scott stores, and certain bookshops.
- Flower Hair Accessory from Sally Scott
- Soft book wrapper from mina perhonen
- mina perhonen’s new spring bag
- mina perhonen’s bird printed bag
- MILKFED. 2010 FALL/HOLIDAY COLLECTION MAGAZINE