8tokyo.com

Yama Girl (Mountain Girl)

yamag01.png

Now Japanese fashion trend focus on “Yama Girl”(Mountain Girl).
They named eco like and fashionable outdoor girls as Yama Girl.

yamag01.jpg

yama02.png

One of Yama Girl magazines “randonee” features camping, trekking, rave parties and rock festivals. Such Styles are coordinated by outdoor gear brands, AIGLE, Columbia, Mellel, and so on.

yamag03.png

Mori girl would change to Yama Girl.

Comments

posted by Sakie and Thomas Gantz , 6月 14, 2010 11:04:34 (Tokyo) :

Is good they are promoting fasion through healthy exercise. :-)

posted by Boy Girl Relationship Talk , 6月 14, 2010 12:06:42 (Tokyo) :

[...] Yama Girl (Mountain Girl) – 8tokyo.com – cruising girls combing … [...]

posted by Sasa , 6月 14, 2010 22:34:14 (Tokyo) :

I like the idea of more natural style, and going out to the mountain and festivals, but I think I still prefer mori

posted by Cindi , 6月 15, 2010 8:18:37 (Tokyo) :

Yeah, I prefer mori too, its cuter imo. Hope it still remains popular =(

posted by Minchan , 6月 15, 2010 13:12:59 (Tokyo) :

ooh, suge! I didnt see “mt. girl” before I left Japan…it is new for me! I liked your comment “Mori girl” will change to “Mountain girl.” I think you’re right!!!!
They should come to Seattle! there are many “mountain girls” here!!!

posted by Patty , 6月 17, 2010 2:54:19 (Tokyo) :

Yama girl style is…different o.o

posted by Yama Girl | todokawaii , 6月 17, 2010 17:43:15 (Tokyo) :

[...] | 8tokyo | naver Comparte esta entrada para que la cultura kawaii invada el mundo! (^ о ^) [...]

posted by Kaya , 8月 12, 2010 11:25:53 (Tokyo) :

This style is…cute, in a weird way, but the only one of these I would wear is the first one, maybe the second. I prefer Mori’s light and airy feel, I don’t like the idea of people dumping the style for this.

posted by I Gave Money To People And This Is What I Got | Splendor in the Lemongrass , 11月 28, 2011 17:01:15 (Tokyo) :

[...] other news, I’ve just discovered the Japanese trend of Yama (Mountain) Girls, and how they are changing the way outdoor apparel designers make and market technical [...]