Lately, there have been a growing number of young men who make handmade goods.
The cross-stitch artist Makoto Ozu, who I call “Embroidery Prince,” published a new cross-stitch book.
It includes 900 designs! I’m thinking about challenging myself with the camera design.
The wristband “OLEX,” which is stitched to resemble applique and Rolex is sold at Tokyu Hands in Shibuya.
- onigiri brooch from The mint house
- Kimi no initial from Q-pot.
- Makeup Bags from mina-perhonen
- K-SHOCK stitched by Makoto Ozu
- The book of koginzashi (by Fugeiten)