8tokyo.com

Japanese Comedy “Gaki no Tsukai don’t laugh high school”

gakinotsukai.png

Every night, I have English practice with Philipine University student by Skype.
She likes watching this video, Japanese comedy program “Gaki no Tsukai”.

You need to a flashplayer enabled browser to view this YouTube video

One of famous Japanese comedians Jimmy Onishi(Jimmy-chan) read an English text book loudly. But he cannot read fluently.

Even though, most of Japanese know he also cannot read Japanese book easily… hahaha.

You need to a flashplayer enabled browser to view this YouTube video

You need to a flashplayer enabled browser to view this YouTube video

Please, enjoy!!

Gaki no Tsukai on YouTube (all English subs)
Gaki no Tsukai (Japanese site)

Comments

posted by Zynthia Siew , 6月 7, 2010 12:14:56 (Tokyo) :

My friend and I LOVE this show!!!! Hahaha~
Have you watched the “Hotel Man” version?

This show never fail to make us laugh out loud.

One of my fave scenes from the show is “Jimmy Onishi” reading the English textbook. LOL!!

posted by Miga , 6月 7, 2010 18:51:22 (Tokyo) :

he he 30 as ten ten ten …

posted by Patty , 6月 8, 2010 4:19:00 (Tokyo) :

OMG!!! Don’t Laugh at High School!!!! It’s hilarious! :DDD

” Ten ten ten ten ” is epic!

posted by admin , 6月 9, 2010 17:23:58 (Tokyo) :

Every newyear eve, I enjoy watching Gaki no Tsukai don’t lough series.

Now Jimmy Ohnishi is known as painting artist.

posted by Minchan , 6月 10, 2010 7:29:04 (Tokyo) :

I love GakiTsuka!
I used to watch it before I moved to Japan with my university friends. The English Lesson with Jimmy is sooo funny! One of my favorites! Did you watch the new year’s special last year? (the hotel)
My friend introduced me to your blog! It’s fun! :)

posted by Yamada , 6月 11, 2010 16:32:26 (Tokyo) :

Thanks Minchan!
Yes! I watched no Laughing Hotel Man.
YouTube – (Subbed) Gaki No Tsukai Batsu Game No Laughing Hotel Man 01 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpigZ5DMup0