Tory Burch’s first free-standing boutique in Japan is coming to Ginza(Google Maps). The boutique will be opening later this month. But for those who can’t wait, the store is having a soft opening since December 8th.
We went there to get an exclusive, limited edition Ginza Tote. When you purchase the tote, there may be a “golden ticket” inside that will give you access to a private VIP party on December 17th. We couldn’t get it. But there is a chance you can win!
And also, The store clerk let me know that there will be a meet-and-greet at the store on December 16th where you can meet Tory Burch from 6-8 p.m. Anyone can attend and meet the designer face-to-face.
Meet Tory Burch at Her New Ginza Flagship
December 16th, 2009
6pm – 8pm
Tory Burch Flagship
5-5-18 Ginza Chuo-Ku
Anyway, where the party will take place ??
- Tory Burch new flagship boutique in Tokyo VIP party
- Happy Holidays!! : Christmas cake “foret blanche” from HENRI CHARPENTIER
- Fruit Roll Cake from TAKANO
- Aoume”the Japanese green plum” Japanese confectionery from Akebono
- Happy Valentine’s Day! 2010