Kudzu Jelly is a Japanese jelly made with starch extracted from Kudzu Root (arrowroot).
The sweet bean paste which contains tomato puree is contrived to accent the natural flavors of tomato.
Kudzu Tomato Jelly is an exceptional Jelly that you can enjoy amazing Japanese-style confectionery with fresh tomato flavor.
- rose family sweets – Gin no Budo
- Hato (pigeon) clip from Toshimaya
- Kamawanu Halloween tenugui
- H&M looking for Tokyo reporter
- pupe girl : Internet Community service for fashionable girls