Fugeiten is a project of textile crafts with a modern attitude, collaborating with traditional craftsmen in the provinces, or making with vintage clothing in japan.
We held it at Kagoshima DWELL Playmountain for Jan. 9 – 25. It also was held in Venice, US.
Our exhibition was popular among many people in Kagoshima. Now Japanese people revaluate old Japanese crafts.
- Kagoshima DWELL Playmountain
- Kagoshima Asaichi (Japanese farmers market at Kagoshima)
- sakiori (woven cloth made by used cut cloth)
- The book of koginzashi (by Fugeiten)
- KOGIN embroidery workshop in LOGOS GALLERY