8tokyo.com

Laduree salon de the -cafe- : LADUREE Japon 2

Laduree salon de the -cafe-

me & my friend spent a beautiful afternoon at Laduree!

Laduree salon de the -cafe-

you can order the afternoon tea set by couple of persons.

Laduree salon de the -cafe-

the salon is inspired from Marie Antoinette’s private house.

Laduree Ginza Mitsukoshi

Comments

posted by Jean , 9月 8, 2008 11:33:30 (Tokyo) :

Thanks to you I will now get to savour some Laduree when I visit Tokyo next month! I didnt know they had a shop in Tokyo! :D Thank you so much!

posted by ☆i , 9月 10, 2008 16:01:04 (Tokyo) :

oh you come to Tokyo :) please enjoy everything around here!!

posted by William , 10月 7, 2008 13:42:27 (Tokyo) :

C’est belle! What a wonderfully decadant experience.

posted by axenor , 3月 26, 2009 2:39:04 (Tokyo) :

Existe t il un deuxième salon de thé à Tokyo?
Avez vous des photos ?
Merci d avance

posted by admin , 3月 26, 2009 10:59:10 (Tokyo) :

Hi axenor
You can check more photos below URL.

posted by axenor , 3月 26, 2009 22:26:57 (Tokyo) :

hi Admin,

I saw the picture but have you a picture of this place.

posted by La Tour Eiffel de macaroon « pretty pretty yum yum , 8月 4, 2009 10:07:58 (Tokyo) :

[...] the Laduree salon in Tokyo’s Ginza is inspired by Marie Antoinette’s private house. It looks just like a scene from the movie. Afternoon tea there is definitely on my list for my [...]

posted by nicolette , 5月 4, 2010 4:17:26 (Tokyo) :

hello, could you tell me what the prices were like in comparison to laduree in paris?

posted by Jess , 5月 15, 2010 15:16:14 (Tokyo) :

Yes~ I was wondering about the price range at Laduree in Yen as well! My sister and I would love to try the high tea, and are wondering how much we need to take with us when we go.

posted by MsGlitzy.com – A Lifestyle and Fashion blog from Singapore » M for Macarons: Ladurée , 8月 10, 2010 19:24:55 (Tokyo) :

[...] the Ladurée cafe in Tokyo, the Ladurée shop in Milan was just a retail outlet. It was no less a heaven for macaron fanatics! [...]

posted by Susan Grossberg , 10月 6, 2014 11:09:52 (Tokyo) :

Please help me find an English edition of the Tokyo tour Laduree magazine. I need it very badly. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thankyou!