8tokyo.com

UNIQLO Yukata : Japanese Summer Cotton Kimono by UNIQLO

uniqlo_yukata.png

Yukata is a traditional fashion of Japanese summer. At a fireworks display, a summer party and other summer events, Japanese girls wear Yukata.
Yukata(浴衣)是日本夏日的傳統時尚. 花火大會,夏日派對,或是其他夏天的活動,日本女生都會穿上Yukata.

japan yukata
by tata_aka_T

The Japanese fashion magazines feature of Yukata.
日本時尚雜誌上對Yukata的詳細介紹.

yukata_magazines.jpg

Japanese fashion chain store, UNIQLO sells Yukata, too. You might buy it only in a Japanese website. A price is 4,990 yen. It’s very reasonable.
日本時尚連鎖店,UNIQLO也都有在銷售Yukata. 也可以在這個網址買到Japanese website. 價格為4,990日元. 很合理哦!

uniqlo_yukata01.png

uniqlo_yukata02.png

How to wear Yukata is carried on the site. The person whom I want to know more watch YouTube. Watch YouTube if you want to know it more.
如果想要知道更多, 來這裡看Youtube的視頻吧!

Yukata [store.uniqlo.com]
YouTube – How To Dress Yukata & Kimono Part1
Yukata(Wikipedia)

Comments

posted by alexandra , 7月 11, 2008 0:34:30 (Tokyo) :

hello! i just “discovered” your web and i have to say that it is amazing. my hubby and i are going to japan next month and i am like crazying bookmarking your posts! thank you and congratulations for such an awesome work.

posted by ai-chan , 7月 11, 2008 13:06:12 (Tokyo) :

they sell the yukata’s at UniQLO in SoHo NY to =]
the black one is puuurtiful

posted by Zabrina , 8月 7, 2008 9:48:29 (Tokyo) :

I really want to order the Yukata from Uniqlo. However I don’t read Japanese, do you know Uniqlo would accept international order for their Yukata? Advise please!

Thanks.
Zabrina

posted by admin , 8月 7, 2008 12:27:12 (Tokyo) :

I think I’m sorry that Uniqlo may not accept international order.
I suggest to use this service “rinkya”.

posted by little cake , 10月 18, 2008 18:51:17 (Tokyo) :

Do they cost 4990 in ‘Japan’ Uniqlo too?

If outside Uniqlo, how much they usually cost in Japan stores? (market range) *for cotton, not synthetic.

Where I can buy it in Japan? (i think uniqlo only sell by season, so none at fall now?)

How come I see some 1990 in online, y they are so cheap? synthetic fabric = my senstive itchy skin.

Well, my relative going to Japan, hope she is willing to help. That’s why I am asking all these info now.

Thanx ^^!

posted by admin , 10月 19, 2008 12:07:06 (Tokyo) :

I think Uniqlo finished to sell yukata in this year.
But you might buy on ather seller.

Ther are higer price than Uniqlo’s.
(Made of Uniqlo is more cheeper category in Japan.)

I guess fabrics are almost cotton 100%.

posted by little cake , 1月 11, 2009 23:10:57 (Tokyo) :

Hello, I visited http://www.rinkya.com/ and I tried enter keyword to search, but it doesn’t work.

I tried ‘yukata’, ‘ゆかた’, ‘浴衣’ but it doesn’t work.

What to do next?