I’m a big fan of Isetatsu.
A lot of wonderful hand printed “very Edo taste” Japanese papers with colored figures (chiyogami) are in the tiny shop. these are of course expensive…
and the shop makes cute and useful goods from chiyogami designs.
I recommend handkerchiefs and postcards(^_-)* these are not so high prices & we can use these everyday!
I can’t stop myself when I found the latest one!!
- Kamawanu reproduce tenugui
- Tokyo souvenirs shop（tokyo’s tokyo at Haneda Airport Terminal 2）
- Akihabara (Tokyo Realtime Audio Tour)
- snow day at Tokyo Univ Feb 2010
- LaQua (Tokyo Dome City) Christmas illminations 2009 winter