Starbucks Coffee Japan Cherry Blossom Merchandises

starbucks coffee japan sakura

Starbucks Coffee Japan has released the season-only sweets such as cookies, tube-cake or macaroon shaped into a petal of cherry blossom, as well as a cherry-themed glass mug cup, a tumbler or even a CD.

starbucks coffee japan

It did not stop there. They have now released a mobile phone strap code with little charms of their coffee-customizing items such as paper cup, soy milk bottle or espresso shot. Girls loved them in Japan.

I wonder if Starbucks overseas also offer their original product like these?

Starbucks Coffee Japan

posted by ministerofspeed , 3月 24, 2008 5:30:25 (Tokyo) :

hi there.. i’ll be heading to tokyo around may. was wondering if the cute little handphone strap will still be available? if not, is it possible to help me buy one? hee. =)

posted by admin , 3月 24, 2008 11:24:31 (Tokyo) :

I’m looking for it around Tokyo, but not available now.
If you want, you can bit Yahoo Japan Auctions.

posted by ministerofspeed , 4月 17, 2008 7:15:28 (Tokyo) :

sorry for the late reply. i didnt know you replied here.. sadly, none of the sellers ship overseas! and i’ll only be in tokyo on may 7! like that how am i supposed to get my hands on one?? :(

posted by 匿名 , 7月 11, 2009 15:09:00 (Tokyo) :

According to me,the starbucks in my area does not seem give out free stuff. >o

posted by randomdude , 1月 22, 2010 12:28:11 (Tokyo) :

Everything seems to be better in Japan, in America some Starbucks sometimes skimp on your creamy foam of the drink but in Japan they are giving charms XD

posted by Leiyah , 8月 4, 2010 11:06:27 (Tokyo) :

Starbucks Philippines released the “To Go Cup” charm. I grabbed one and decided to collect other Starbucks international charms. I wonder if I’ll be able to get other charms online =P

posted by Petitpaindepice , 11月 27, 2010 7:21:47 (Tokyo) :

hello im working at starbucks coffee in Switzerland. We have some goodies like christmas goodies: special cups, mugs, thumbler, even plastic miniature cups to decorate the christmas tree ! we also have CD , but we never had sakura goodies or straps ! it’s a shame ! I really really want a Starbucks strap or a Sakura thumbler 0

posted by soowei , 12月 28, 2010 1:55:51 (Tokyo) :

i am from malaysia…how can i buy the tumblers at no.4? =)