In the last few years, the Japanese fashion scene has been shifted from fashion magazines and famous brands to lead it, to the boys & girls in town to actually lead the “it” fashion of the time.
The Japanese fashion industry seem to watch and follow the phenomenon calling it as 、”Street Fashion” or “Real Clothes”. This shows on those snap shots taken by them on the street.
Let me show you some of the website that you can check out those fashion snaps!
Japanese Street Fashion Site – Tokyo Street Style -
This is an English site. You can see the trends of fashion varies as they are taken in the various areas in Tokyo.
The photos on this site have been taken in Omotesando and Harajyuku.
ar-um (street snaps)
This site introduces photos taken by a single photographer in all over Japan.
- MANGART (“Manga” + “Art”) BEAMS T
- marimekko omotesando store
- Christmas party : Balcony (Japanese fashion brand)
- BOMBAY BAZAR in Daikanyama
- Super Tokyo Hello Kitty straps from Leslie Kee photo exhibition