There was a nice looking “Levi’s” ad on the wall of Shibuya Parco.
It said “I was here when I realized” (in Japanese “being here” or “came” sounds same as another word meaning “wear”. )
There was a wonder closet behind the models, so they might have come to this wonderland through that closet?
Is this ad for Japan only or worldwide?
We passed through and tuned to the main entrance of Parco, and then there was another Levi’s ad. This one has a mirror where the upper body supposed to be!
My darling was posing in the mirror like an ad model that made me LOL!
- Parco x Majolica Majorca tree
- mint designs vinyl umbrella 2009
- hanamizz twins limited time store 3
- hanamizz twins limited time store 2
- hanamizz twins limited time store 1