We’ve just started selling “lucky charm totes” at the 8tote’s brick-and-mortar shop in Tokyo!
The baby pink tote comes with a dangling English antique key arranged with lacy ribbons. Of course, each key is unique. Isn’t it romantic?
We do have a lot of our own lucky charms in Japan, too. So I did a little search around my house.
Yes, I’ve got this “MANEGI （招布）” tapestry in my bathroom. See the six, colorful calabashes? Six (Mu ) Calabashes (Hyotan) = MUBYO, and the pronunciation is same for another word that means “free from sickness” in Japanese.
Lucky charms bring us Good Luck & HAPPY SMILE ;)
- Lucky Charm cakes silicon mold
- Totally Turnlock Natasha Leather Crossbody Bag from MARC BY MARC JACOBS
- Hair Accessories from Marc by Marc Jacobs
- Hello-Kitty’s bamboo rake at “Asakusa-TORINOICH”
- Marc by Marc Jacobs “Pretty Nylon” Tote